If you’re a homebody like me and sincerely loves baking, you should try these step by step process in making brownies. All you need is:
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of all purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or 1/2 melted butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of almonds (optional)
- Grease a 4×9 inch baking pan. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Bring to boil the cocoa powder and water. Stir and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and mix with baking powder, all purpose flour, salt.
- Gradually add the hot cocoa into the mixture.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the almonds if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brownies pull away from the pan.
- Let it cool before cutting to squares, serve and enjoy!
You could serve this as a dessert during party, or sell it. Take a gorgeous photo with you in it and post it on instagram just like what i did to mine! Tell me your thoughts 🙂